cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuck on syncing

GeeMann
Protege

Bought zombieland, played it one night, now it's been stuck on syncing for two days. Seems that lots of people are having syncing issues with different games, will it ever be resolved or should I refund the game? I'm not gonna buy any more games until it's resolved, I don't want it happening with more apps I buy.

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for telling us about your issue, we want to help troubleshoot with you. Could you please check if your Oculus system is up to date? You can also try reinstalling the game, or try a factory reset and see if that fixes the issue.

If you continue experiencing problems please open a ticket with Oculus Support.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Carvmanda
Explorer

I have 2 apps that are perpetually syncing.  Superhot has been syncing for 4 days and Elven Assassin has been syncing for 1 month.  I originally thought that it was an Elven Assassin problem, but now that Superhot is all tied up, I'm not so sure.  

Hey Carvmanda, this doesn't sound right! Let's get you back in the game, it's never fun when they're perpetually syncing. If you haven't already, please submit a support ticket here so that we can look into this further with you! Cheers!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?