cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracked keyboard not showing up

CatShepard
Honored Guest

I saw that you now support the Logitech K375s in tracked keyboards so I went ahead and purchased one. It paired just fine and I can use it to type but it isn't being tracked. I am not seeing it in my virtual space, and I see no options to bring it up.

I have selected the kyboard in Tracked keyboards and it reported the keyboard is working. I just can't see it. 

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! Good hearing from you. Okay, so let us go ahead and unpair and then re-pair the keyboard back into your device. If this doesn't work out for you then please update us so we can look into other options regarding this matter for you. Always here to help! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey CatShepard, we wanted to see if you were able to un-pair and re-pair your keyboard successfully? We would love to help you if needed. Feel free to reach back out to us, always here to help! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hello! Yes, after unpairing the keyboard, rebooting the quest 2 and pairing it again it started working. thank you!

Hi

I have the same issues, I tried the solution above still not showing please help.

thanks