cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access horizon world

claireblack1933
Honored Guest

I am unable to get onto horizon world although I keep putting the code in and says connected but on the headset it says error and continues to give me a new code , all meta accounts are correct have removed oculos and re-installed but same problem occurs 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

claireblack1933
Honored Guest

It's OK now thanks did a factory reset and it fixed it all

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @claireblack1933! We can definitely understand your concerns regarding being unable to get into Horizon Worlds, and we'd love to help out however we can! By the sounds of things, this sounds like the code issue at Meta.com/device, correct? If so, then we have a workaround that has helped out many others. If it's a separate issue however, just let us know and we'll see what we can do to help out! We'll be looking forward to hearing from you! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @claireblack1933! We just wanted to check in since we haven't heard back from you yet. If you'd still like help with this just let us know, we'd be glad to help out!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

claireblack1933
Honored Guest

It's OK now thanks did a factory reset and it fixed it all

Sounds great @claireblack1933! Thank you for updating us and we're glad it's working out! Thanks again for reaching out and remember we're here anytime you need help or have questions! Game on!