cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add Payment Method

mom90908
Honored Guest

I am a Taiwanese, and I have submitted a support ticket on the official website for almost a month, but I still can't solve my problem of not being able to add a payment method. I submitted a credit card and other items that cannot be added. Re-submit the support ticket and reply to me immediately. Each time, the reply is the following way. The point is that I have tried all of them, and I have attached a screenshot of the inability to increase the payment. Does OCULUS just want to deal with it?

Clear cache/cookies.
Reinstall the Oculus app.
Try using another network.
restart the phone
Check that the password is entered correctly.
Please make sure your other information is correct; eg; phone number, email address, full name, password.
Please try logging in again and then buy your favorite games.

Try adding a payment method from another device entirely. (i.e. another computer, phone or tablet.)
Try adding a payment method from virtual reality using a headset.
Try adding a payment method while connected to another network. (Another Wi-Fi network or a cellular data connection on the phone, if available).
Some non-residential networks can cause this problem. (i.e. commercial, public, government, military, etc.).
Even on a residential network, certain network security settings can cause this problem (eg, antivirus, firewall, proxy, router-specific settings).

0 REPLIES 0
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?