cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is 120 hz for Quest3?

TTV.Pwn1
Protege

Yo Dear Meta Boys,

the whole Quest3 Community is waiting for the wired 120 hz version. Can you give us a information about the status of this? You bringing over and over updates nobody ask for or uses and the most interesting thing is not available.

Today i got Pixelerrors in my Quest 3 and send it back to Meta and hop back into my Q2 and realize that the Q3 is not even near to the smoothness of the Q2. Buying a Quest3 is legit a DOWNGRADE when we talk about Smoothness / Controller feeling.

So can you guys please tell us a direction when we get 120 hz? Febuary? March? next Christamas?

A VR enjoyer

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey @TTV.Pwn1! We are currently looking to bring it to a future release. As of right now, the 120 Hz option just isn't an option that's available to Quest 3 in PCVR currently. We do recommend checking out this response if you'd like to use a workaround in the meantime for 120 Hz natively. Please keep in mind that SideQuest is not officially supported, so we will not be able to provide any troubleshooting and/or answer questions regarding SideQuest.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

gleep52
Honored Guest

I have the option for 120hz on my Q3 for native games as well as using virtual desktop  - but I have not tried it via wired connections.  Does the Q2 support 120hz on wired but the q3 does not?  

Nativ 120hz yes, PCVR nope Via VD it has but it is not the same + VD is diffrent in many game + Cant stream that content because you cannot adjsut the Eye. And yes Q2 has wired 120hz

Hey @TTV.Pwn1! We are currently looking to bring it to a future release. As of right now, the 120 Hz option just isn't an option that's available to Quest 3 in PCVR currently. We do recommend checking out this response if you'd like to use a workaround in the meantime for 120 Hz natively. Please keep in mind that SideQuest is not officially supported, so we will not be able to provide any troubleshooting and/or answer questions regarding SideQuest.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?