cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are my Social features turned off it's saying something about a place holder?? I have no clue

HighsTaCkS
Explorer

It's been a long time since we even played but 2 nights ago me and my daughter played the job simulator for like 30 min all I did was mirror it to my tv thru the app on my phone . 8 just tried doing the same thing just now and it's not letting me even on the app. It's saying social features have been turned off cause I didn't follow the rules of conduct?? N I can't use social features for a place holder!??? What the heck is all this about?? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I tried again the following day and it was back to normal. Mabey it was just a glitch or something 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

xtyze
Honored Guest

Same happened to me, if any solution, please tell me

I tried again the following day and it was back to normal. Mabey it was just a glitch or something 

Did u reinstall?

Hi @HighsTaCkS! We're elated to hear that your issue was resolved! If you find yourself needing additional assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! Have a great day!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

No I just waited 24 hours and posted the above post and it was good to go . I believe the meta support community manager just posted below so u can directly ask them, I know at first I had no clue where or who to ask . 

Thank u

Meta support is so goofy, bro, i said im from belarus and they're ignoring me now

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?