cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are my Social features turned off it's saying something about a place holder?? I have no clue

HighsTaCkS
Explorer

It's been a long time since we even played but 2 nights ago me and my daughter played the job simulator for like 30 min all I did was mirror it to my tv thru the app on my phone . 8 just tried doing the same thing just now and it's not letting me even on the app. It's saying social features have been turned off cause I didn't follow the rules of conduct?? N I can't use social features for a place holder!??? What the heck is all this about?? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I tried again the following day and it was back to normal. Mabey it was just a glitch or something 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

xtyze
Honored Guest

Same happened to me, if any solution, please tell me

I tried again the following day and it was back to normal. Mabey it was just a glitch or something 

Did u reinstall?

Hi @HighsTaCkS! We're elated to hear that your issue was resolved! If you find yourself needing additional assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! Have a great day!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

No I just waited 24 hours and posted the above post and it was good to go . I believe the meta support community manager just posted below so u can directly ask them, I know at first I had no clue where or who to ask . 

Meta support is so goofy, bro, i said im from belarus and they're ignoring me now