cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workrooms stuck in sign in loop (Error checking with notarization daemon: 3)

DaWeege
Explorer

I'm trying to login into Workrooms using my MacBook Pro M1 but when I go to login in it keeps going back to the login process. When I check my console I'm shown a few errors which I'll post below.

MacOS error: 3

Error checking with notarization daemon: 3

I did some research and some things that have popped up with this issue is something to do with the resolution but I can't fully verify this. One thing to note is that this is a work device and has their own security installed

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey DaWeege, totally understand your concern with seeing these error messages when trying to use Workrooms on Mac. Workrooms is a great way to stay connected with people both personally and professionally so we want to help you get back into the world of VR! Workrooms and Virtual Desktop support Mac OSX Mojave and later. Please make sure you have the correct version installed. If the issue still persists, shoot us a private message so we can look deeper into this for you and keep track o our progress better! Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!