cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

auto turn off display when ?

poompk
Honored Guest

many days ago i found a problem with automatic turning off display while wearing vr headset

when i don't move controller(actual when almost sleep) it will automatic turn off display?

how should i do? 

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We're here to help you! You can make sure that auto sleep is off by going to Settings->Device->Power, and turning off the Auto Sleep function. If you need more help, please click HERE to send us a support ticket. Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I have only auto wake headset and auto sleep headset in setting/device/power for auto sleep headset I don't see turn off function and I tried to set to 4 hours, it's still sleep (I'm watching youtube in vr about 3 minutes)

Okay, we want to provide deeper assistance to you, so please send us a PM or click HERE to send us a support ticket. We'll figure this out together. Thanks!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

oops

You're not authorized to access this page

Has this been resolved?  I tried to access your ticket system and only get the oops message.

You said "You can make sure that auto sleep is off by going to Settings->Device->Power, and turning off the Auto Sleep function."  There is no option to "turn off auto sleep".

Please help!

Hi there! We understand you're wanting to turn the Auto Sleep function off on your headset. First, we want to apologize for any previous statements that might have caused some confusion. At this time, turning off Auto Sleep is not an option that is offered. If this is a feature you would like to see in the future, you are welcome to leave your ideas on our Ideas Forum. This is checked regularly so our teams can determine how they can make our users experiences even better. 👍