cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

meta quest 2 app library bug

acebracks
Explorer

Hi when every i try to play games on my meta quest 2 i click on the app library icon in the bar that you see but when ever i press it it just brings up this little Gray bar in front of my face and it removes the hot bar with all the icons and the only why to get out of it is by clicking on the mirror to customise my avatar and this is the same with settings when i click on the settings it just kicks me out. I have try factory resetting it twice but I doesn't seem to work i first factory reset my headset because it keep coming up with this thing saying "system UX keeps closing" and that is when the problems started to happen. If anyone knows what to do to fix it please tell me. 

8 REPLIES 8

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @acebracks! Being unable to get into your games due to this issue definitely isn't the experience that we'd want our users to have to go through, we'd love to help! Please reach out to us through the Meta Store Support website and we'll do everything we can to get this resolved for you. We'll be looking forward to hearing from you! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

VoskiSoor
Explorer

I also have the same issue just posted about it. Maybe it's more widespread then just myself. 

when i try to verify my email to get my vr headset replaced it doesn't send me a email and it says that my head set is eligible to to replace.

when every i try to verify my email it doesn't send me a email but my headset is eligible to replace because it isn't even 12 months old.

Fozzyack
Explorer

Hmm.. Not sure about your email verification problem but I also started a post with the same issue (https://communityforums.atmeta.com/t5/Get-Help/MetaQuest-2-App-menu-not-working/td-p/1029937). I contacted support yesterday and they said they'll send an email sometime once they've figured out the problem. Though if you do figure it out before that please let me know. Not being able to access the app menu is a pain in the ass.

Jmd628
Honored Guest

I've got the same issue, launch app library and all menus are inaccessible Only way to get back to an active menu is to click on the mirror. 

FalseGamez
Honored Guest

Got this issue to 😞

Hey hey, @VoskiSoor! We just wanted to blow on by as we see this app library issue causing quite a storm! We really want to lend a hand and get this resolved for you, so please follow this link to our amazing support team. We will have more tools there to assist you in hopefully making it out of the storm!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!