cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems with updates

Dumb93
Honored Guest

im having issues with updating my tv app and pokerstars app. i cant update or uninstall these two apps.  any suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey! We see that you are having issues with your apps not being able to update or uninstall. This is not the kind of experience we want our customers to have. We would like to look into this more for you. Could you let me know the following information so we can have a better understanding of what is going on:

• Are you receiving any error messages?
  • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?
  • Could you provide us a screenshot of what it is you are seeing when trying to uninstall?

As soon as we receive this we can move forward. In the meantime, if you could please try uninstalling and reinstalling the Meta app, as this sometimes helps. Make sure to reboot the device before reinstalling the app.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi! We are just reaching out to see if you were still needing help with your apps not being able to update. If you are needing assistance, just reach back out to us at your earliest convenience with the information requested.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!