cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

quest 3 and airport security control

bilalos55
Honored Guest

so i want to take my quest with me to spain and have a question, can i put it in checked luggage? if not will they ask me to take it out from my bag just like they ask to take out laptops and phones?

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @bilalos55! It's great that you're thinking ahead about bringing your Meta Quest 3 on your trip! 

To ensure a smooth experience, we suggest checking with the airline about their policies on carrying it in your checked luggage.

We hope that helps! Have an awesome trip and if you have any additional questions, please let us know! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Took my Quest 2 to Spain last year so I could watch Meta Connect 2023 in VR 😁

I carried mine on to be fair but as @MetaQuestSupport  says, best confirming with the airline, even if you wait until you check your bags in.

Big PC, all the headsets, now using Quest 3

Hey there, @hiro_Protag0nist! That's fantastic! We're glad you were able to take your Meta Quest 2 to Spain to watch Meta Connect 2023 in VR! 

We appreciate you sharing your experience to help a fellow user! If you have any questions or need assistance with anything, feel free to reach out to us!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @bilalos55! We just wanted to follow up with you and see if you had any other questions. Reach out whenever you need us!

Still need help?

Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

If you need an agent to help with your Meta device, please contact our store support team here.

Having trouble with a Facebook or Instagram account? The best place to go for help with those accounts is the Facebook Help Center or the Instagram Help Center. This community can't help with those accounts.

Check out some popular posts here:

Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community

Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset

Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest

Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?