cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to start process with pc app downloader.

ParkNass24
Honored Guest

i am on my 2020 dell gaming laptop with a 2070 and a i7 10th gen. when i am on the download page off the quest 2 and when I click run app it says "unable to start process" I have no clue what this is about. idk if I am doing anything wrong. if I could have some help with this issue in the comments that would be wonderful.

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @ParkNass24. We appreciate you racing out and bringing your downloading issues to your attention. We know that something like this can definitely take the wind out of your VR sails, and we want to help you get this sorted out.

Can you tell us if you have done the following?

Log out of all your devices.
Remove the Oculus app from the mobile and desktop apps.
Reinstall the apps.
Hard boot the headset by holding the power button on the headset for 30 seconds, then selecting restart in the boot menu.

Please let us know if you have any questions. We are looking forward to your reply.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, @ParkNass24! Just checking in to see if you are still needing assistance with the PC app. If so, please do reach back out to us at your earliest convenience. Thank you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!