cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

horizon worlds

Saphira2337
Level 2

Hi! I live in the US. Unable to download Horizon Worlds. We are able to DL on another devices in my household, but not mine. Any advice would be helpful. 

Thank you 

2 REPLIES 2

KEZKHOU.ETH
Level 3

Hey @Saphira2337 ,

I'm in the US and experience a similar issue. After adding & confirming my cellphone number and credit card number to my facebook account I was able to download Horizon Worlds to my Oculus 2 device. It took 48 hours after my information was verified on my facebook page before I became able to download Horizon Worlds.

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Saphira2337! We understand you are able to download Horizon Worlds on other devices in your home, but not onto your own. We know how annoying this must be, and we want you to be able to enjoy Horizon Worlds too.

First we want to make sure your account meets the requirements to download Horizon Worlds: you're over 18 and in the US or CA. If you are eligible according to these requirements, please try to download the app from a different device (mobile app, headset store, web browser). If you are still unable to download the app, please report this as a bug so our engineers can look into this deeper.

We have also seen with other users that sometimes adding the app to your Wishlist and checking again in a couple of days has resolved the issue. With all of that being said, if you are still unable to download Horizon Worlds you are more than welcome to submit a support ticket. Our team will be happy to look into this deeper with you.