12-23-2016 05:12 AM - edited 03-31-2022 12:03 AM
It's been a while since i released a new version, but now the time has come! 😃
I'm looking for ppl who want to test the new version before public release.
There are primarily changes for the Quest but anyone is welcome to test it.
Just drop an email to ApollyonVR@gmail.com and i'll get you a download link
and some instructions. Also include what type of headset (Rift or Quest)
that you are using.
Also, i now have a proper domain for the website, so swing by www.ApollyonVR.com
and check out the new Forum! If you have questions, comments or suggestions
that is the place to post them. 😃
Below are the release notes for the new version. Please note that this is a Beta version
for testing the new features. If you just want to use a stable version of OTT then head
over to www.apollyonvr.com and simply download the latest version.
* Oculus Dash will now use the same CPU Priority as what you set for OVR Server.
* Added a "Comments" option to Profiles.
* Implemented Paolod29's code for a permanent AirLink (https://github.com/pd29/oculus-airlink-enabler).
* Added more choices to the Quest Link settings for "Bitrate" and "Encode Resolution".
* Added option for "Force Mipmap generation on all layers" on the Game Settings tab.
* Added option for "Offset Mipmap bias on all layers" on the Game Settings tab.
* Added option for "Force Mipmap generation on all layers" to Profiles.
* Added option for "Offset Mipmap bias on all layers" to Profiles.
* Added option for "Encode Dynamic Bitrate" on the Quest Link tab.
* Added option for "Dynamic Bitrate Max" on the Quest Link tab.
* Added "FOV Multiplier" to Profiles. Setting this to a value lower than 1, for example 0.8,
will increase FPS due to less pixels being drawn at the expense of lower FOV.
* When creating a brand new Profile, the current settings from the Game Settings tab will be used.
This will make it even easier to create a new Profile! Simply experiment with different settings
on the Game Settings tab, and when you have found the perfect combo for a given game those
settings are copied over when you click "Create new Profile".
* Added option to Disable profiles.
* Redesigned the Profiles window a bit.
* Fixed some bugs.
01-02-2017 03:46 AM
01-02-2017 04:47 AM
Fresco Registry Tweaks [Enabled] [Disabled] (greyed out if not running Fresco drivers)
Enabled to set the below registry keys that might help with performance of the Inateck card.
Disabled to revert back to default.
Thanks to reddit user Nick3DvB for finding these. https://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/comments/5j21cd/a_plea_for_oculus_to_put_together_some_resources/
"U1U2LowPower"=dword:00000000 (default 00000001)
"BulkInRingBuffers"=dword:00000256 (default 00000048)
01-02-2017 04:52 AM
“Dreams feel real while we are in them, it's only when we wake up that we realize something was strange.” - Dom Cobb
"Be careful, if you are killed in real life you die in VR too." - TD_4242
I7 10700K, RTX 3070, 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz, Oculus Rift CV1
01-02-2017 05:47 AM
01-02-2017 09:35 AM
01-02-2017 09:35 AM
01-02-2017 10:59 AM
01-02-2017 11:02 AM
01-03-2017 11:29 AM