cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received a warning

JonahB123
Honored Guest

Hi Oculus, i recently saw that in my email I received a warning for oculus. I am very confused because I am not sure what I have done, I barely talk to anybody and if I do I’m nice and genuine. I know yesterday I was playing horizon worlds and I was checking it out cause I’ve never played before and then out of nowhere some kid started saying I was punching and saying things I didn’t even do cause I wasn’t even talking. Just confused and wondering why I’m receiving a warning for literally nothing 

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello JonahB123! 

Thank you for reaching out to us today. We hope you're enjoying your Friday. 

We also understand you have received a warning, rest assured we can take a look at this together. 

First we will need to take this over to private message. This will allow us to dig deeper into this issue. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

We know how important clarifying this confusion is for you, so please when you're free reach out to us in our private messages.

Always here to help! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Good morning, we hope you're enjoying your Saturday. 

Yesterday you brought to our attention your concern about an email you received. We would love to help you with this issue, at your earliest convenience feel free to update us. 

Always here to help!  

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Mradr
Protege

So they didnt even say what the warning was for? Wow way to goo Oculus/Meta:) really useful for customers to know what they did and to improve the community. Instead of - you know - informing the user and letting them have a voice / comment on what the issue even was.

RedRizla
Honored Visionary

@JonahB123- Back in the day when I had an Oculus headset, I joined some of these social apps just out of interest. I had similar experiences to you in all of them, so I just stopped using them.