cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Start a virtual reality cafe in India

satspc
Honored Guest

I am an ex serviceman from Indian Air Force, would like to start a virtual reality cafe using oculus or any of the standalone headsets available in market. 

So need help to setup in multiple locations in India, so that people here can have vr experience who are unaware of VR & doesn't see any practical use case & can't afford to purchase one for them. 

So any way to manage thousands of headsets from one place. Would like to make Indian centric VR content here. 

Prakash Satapathy

Dubki VRWala Founder

Ex IAF Veterans. 

2 REPLIES 2

satspc
Honored Guest

I am an ex serviceman from Indian Air Force, would like to start a virtual reality cafe using oculus or any of the standalone headsets available in market. 

So need help to setup in multiple locations in India, so that people here can have vr experience who are unaware of VR & doesn't see any practical use case & can't afford to purchase one for them. 

So any way to manage thousands of headsets from one place. Would like to make Indian centric VR content here. 

Prakash Satapathy

Dubki VRWala Founder

Ex IAF Veterans. 

satspc
Honored Guest

Prakash Satapathy

Dubki VRWala Founder

Ex IAF Veterans.