cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login to Meta for Oculus App

marttilamontes
Honored Guest

I kept getting the popup to update my Oculus account to Meta one to use my Oculus Rift.  I did so and now when I click on the Oculus icon/app to start it and get the Meta popup, I click login with Oculus account, type my email and password and it tells me wrong email and/or password.  I reset my password and can log in the website, but the app keeps saying wrong email and/or password.  Any help with that, since I am logged on right now posting this question?

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Howdy there, @marttilamontes! We completely understand that the transition to the new Meta Quest accounts was a bit confusing, but don't worry, you're in good hands, and with your assistance, we'll be able to get you back gaming on your account. So, in order to avoid disclosing any information publicly, we strongly advise you to send us a private message.

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

richyboy82
Honored Guest

I have the same issue did you have any luck getting it sorted?

Hey there, @richyboy82! We can definitely understand how concerning it can be when dealing with login issues like this, and we'd love to help out! Please reach out to us in a PM and we'll do everything we can to help get this resolved for you! Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We'll be looking forward to hearing from you! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?