cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horizon worlds availability in Belgium

VinnyStarz
Honored Guest

Hi Ryan,

I hope i'm not in the wrong place to ask this question but do you have any idea when Horizon worlds will release in Belgium? It looks really awesome and that's the reason i bought the Quest 2. 

I wanna enter the metaverse.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ryanality
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @VinnyStarz, I moved your comment off of the Meta Accounts announcement post so I could answer specifically for Horizon without anyone getting confused. We’re excited to bring Horizon Worlds to more countries in Europe this summer, but we don’t currently have specifics to share on that yet. We look forward to sharing more soon.

Help others find great discussions and answers by adding kudos and marking solutions to your questions.

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19

Ryanality
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @VinnyStarz, I moved your comment off of the Meta Accounts announcement post so I could answer specifically for Horizon without anyone getting confused. We’re excited to bring Horizon Worlds to more countries in Europe this summer, but we don’t currently have specifics to share on that yet. We look forward to sharing more soon.

Help others find great discussions and answers by adding kudos and marking solutions to your questions.

Y'all haven't even fully rolled it out in the US

Drill not released in belgium? We ARE on summer

stephane_wegener
Explorer

It has been released 2days ago in France, why not in belgium?

SpicyGun
Explorer

We are september 2022, and still not released in Belgium?

I just ordered my Meta Quest 2.... 

why is it released in neighbour country's and not here?

It's not even fully out in the US, where they claim it is out.

When is soon? Seems like forever 😉

SpicyGun
Explorer

They could at least tell you that Horizon is not released in your country yet, before buying the Quest 2.

My child is very disappointed . Horizon World was the MAIN reason to buy the Quest 2.

We are even thinking of returning it and ask refund.

Imagine buying the 1500 dollar quest pro and not being able to enter something simple as Horizon worlds 😆