cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link cable give me a black screen when I try open desktop

BaldrKA
Honored Guest

When I try to the open the Laptop is screen from cable link it gives me a black screen, the laptop and pointer are working but the cable link app gives me a black screen

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @BaldrKA! We noticed that you are experiencing some issues with your Link Cable. We definitely understand how troublesome something like that can be and we'd love to help you get this issue sorted out as quickly as possible! To gain some clarity on our end, we'd like to ask you a few questions: 

• Is your PC compatible?
    • You can check by clicking here
  • Does the headset work when not connected to a PC?
    • Test basic functionality (navigate menus, launch and play an app)
  • Are you connecting your USB cable to a USB 3.0 port?
  • What type of cable are you using?
    • Included USB Charging Cable
    • Meta Quest Link Cable
    • 3rd party retailer
  • How many other USB devices do you have connected to your PC?
    • Test with the bare minimum of USB devices connected to PC (just keyboard and mouse).
    • Try the cable with other USB 3.0 ports.

Once you have provided those details, we'd be more than happy to assist you further! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @BaldrKA, we just wanted to follow-up with you to see if you were still needing assistance with your Link Cable. Feel free to reach back out if you happen to have any further questions or concerns. We are always happy to help! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!