Unity 5 and runtime .5 - shall I/Shan't I?
I've been reading posts about these and I'm thinking about upgrading, in order to move to Unity 5 and complete my demo over the weekend. (Win 7 and iMac with DK2s).
I know I'm going to be in for some pain so I thought I'd ask if it's recommended at the moment, or wait.
I have a major presentation on Tuesday and want to get to Unity 5 for that but I'm sure I'm asking for trouble. What do you think?
I know I'm going to be in for some pain so I thought I'd ask if it's recommended at the moment, or wait.
I have a major presentation on Tuesday and want to get to Unity 5 for that but I'm sure I'm asking for trouble. What do you think?
